Duration: 16 days
Our accommodation will be in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu and will be staying in tea houses and lodges during the trek as per availability. All accommodations are on twin share basis. If you want single supplement it will cost an additional charge. Actual adventure team will manage rooms with attached washrooms, except in some of the tea houses having shared washrooms and toilet facilities. However single rooms are provided only as per the availability because it may not be available at the higher elevations.
All meals will be provided during our 10 days trek including welcome and farewell dinners in Kathmandu. The meals during our stay in Kathmandu will be provided in high class typical Nepali restaurants which serve you with delicious Nepali cuisines whereas we will have our breakfast and dinner in the tea houses/ lodges on trek. We will spend the night and lunch on our way to the next destination. We will serve you with local foods or the foods according to your preference and availability.
Our Everest base camp trek 10 days short itinerary is special designed for those travelers who having very limited time but have passion and willingness to climb up to the base camp of the highest summit. It is a moderate trek. This trek is specially designed for the travelers with past hiking experience and who can walk up to 6-7 hours a day. Although, there is no experience required. It is best if you start preparing for the trek a month before by doing exercise and maintaining proper diet. If you have any physical conditions then you should inform to actual adventure team before the trek.
The best time to trek to Everest Base Camp is Spring i.e. (from March to May) or during autumn i.e. (September to December) the temperature in these seasons guarantees promising and breathtaking views. However temperature reaches below 0 in December yet we can enjoy the mesmerizing views.
Please contact us for your customized departures and check available trip start dates and costs for EBC.
• Pick up and drop facilities from Airport-Hotel-Airport (by private car)
• Welcome and farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant with live cultural program.
• Stays in 3 star standard hotels or clean lodge/guest houses during the trek. (as per availability)
• Every meals during the trek.( breakfast, lunch, dinner, including tea and coffees)
• Seasonable fresh fruit.
• Experienced, well trained, English speaking guide with all his expenses, insurance, equipment during your travel period.(4:1)
• One porter for each two member in a group (with all his expenses, insurance, equipment during your travel period)
• Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per itinerary.
• Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
• Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
• All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (national Park Permit, TIMS)
• Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
• All government and local taxes.
• Tips for guides porters and drivers
• Nepalese visa fee.
• Extra night accommodation due to any reason in Kathmandu.
• Extra luggage charge.
• Person expenses not included in the itinerary
My lifelong dream to view Everest has become true and all because of the entire team of Everest Base Camp Trekking Tours. It was my great fortune to choose such an amazing company to travel with. The effort and service of the company was really appreciable and their warm hospitality made me feel like home. My special thanks to Kedar, Sujan and my guide Lakpa. I highly recommend this company for any kind of adventure in Nepal and espically for Everest Base Camp Trek.